Premium Home Protection Plan
Total Solution Umbrella Plan
We added treatment coverage for Termites to Abarb’s Home Protection Program.
The Premium Home Protection Program begins with a thorough review of your home. This review looks at the key points of entry within your home at risk for pest entry or damage. It reviews your unique needs to protect children, pets or elderly. The conclusions of the review create a plan for the interior and exterior services used to control pests in your home.
A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM OF HOME PROTECTION:
- An initial service to the interior and exterior for the structure
- Installation of our termite monitoring system around your home and attached garage.
- If termite activity is found in or detected around your home or attached garage, we will provide termite treatment at no extra cost.
- Exterior perimeter foundation treatment and plant bed service in the spring for carpenter ant prevention work
- Three (3) seasonal scheduled preventive services and/or inspections will be scheduled, reducing the likelihood of recurring pest problems.
Should Pests return, so will your Abarb Pest Services Technician.
PREVENTATIVE SERVICE TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Exterior foundations and adjacement plant beds.
- Basement unfinished area, accessible part of the home which may develop pests.
PESTS COVERED UNDER THIS PLAN:
Termites, Carpenter Ants, Ants, Rats, Mice, Bees, Yellowjackets, Hormets, Fleas, Centipedes, Millipedes, Sow Bugs, Cave Crickets, Spiders, Silverfiish, Food Infesting Insects, Moths-Indian Meal Moth, Grain Beetle. **$6 Per Allure moth trap will be charged, otherwise a full chemical service will be completed.
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
The Premium Home Protection Program provides for the cost of treatment of infestation by subterranean termites, carpenter ants and all of the pests listed above.
There is no damage warranty expressed or implied, nor does this program provide for repairs or compensation thereof.