Quarterly Home Protection Plan
Abarb’s Quarterly Home Protection Plan, means Year ‘Round Protection! If pests return in between scheduled services to your home, so will Abarb, at no additional charge!
We are constantly under siege from pests that want to ruin our homes, health and happiness. These pests come in many varieties and they appear at different times of the year. That’s why Abarb has developed the Quarterly Home Protection Program. Our Quarterly Home Protection Program consists of four regularly scheduled treatments of your home during the year. By providing regular visits, we are able to stop pests before they invade your home.
WHY DOES ABARB PEST SERVICES HAVE TO COME FOUR TIMES A YEAR?
Two very important reasons. First, many pests are seasonal in their occurrence. For example, rats and mice are very common in the Fall and Winter but not as prevalent in the Spring and Summer. Wasps and bees are noticed more in the Summer after their colonies have become very large, but they can be better controlled with early treatments in the Winter and Spring. Other pests, such as ants, roaches and beetles, also have seasonal peaks in their activity. Our challenge is to eliminate them before they become a problem to you. Second, the materials and applications we use today are much safer to you, and to the environment, than the materials used just ten years ago. With this added safety, the materials break down much faster. Thus, more frequent applications may be necessary.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN ABARB’S QUARTERLY HOME PROTECTION PROGRAM?
Abarb will schedule four trips to your home throughout the year, and will inspect and perform treatment as needed to the areas described below.
- Trash collection areas provide fertile feeding grounds for numerous pests, including ants, flies and rodents.
- Perimeter treatment reduces the chance of pest invasion from neighboring properties.
- Garages should receive the same thorough perimeter treatment that your home gets.
- Door and window frames are common entry points for occasional invaders.
- Cracks in foundation walls and chimneys provide easy entry points for pests like ants.
- Landscape plantings often serve as perfect harborage areas for house-invading pests.
- Ants, earwigs and pill bugs are among the insect pests that commonly live in bark mulch and gravel beds.
- Wood piles harbor harmful pests such as carpenter ants and spiders. Wood piles should be kept away from the home.
- Eaves and overhangs often harbor spiders and harmful flying insects, including wasps and hornets.
- The interior service of your home will consist of inspection and monitoring of all accessible areas.
HOW YOUR QUARTERLY PROGRAM WORKS…
We treat any wasp or hornet nests that may be forming in various areas of your home. This will prevent bigger problems in the summer. We also apply a residual perimeter treatment around your home to prevent the possible invasion of springtime pests such as ants, clover mites, earwigs and/or beetles.
We renew the barrier around your home to prevent Summer-time pests such as spider, millipedes, ants, beetles and yellow jackets or wasps.
We establish a new barrier around your home to prevent fall pests such as ants, ticks, crickets and spiders from invading your home. If requested, we will inspect the interior of your home and, if we determine the need, your home will be serviced for rodents.
The winter visit is probably the most important visit that we make to your home in maintaining a pest-free environment. We can conduct an intensive and thorough inspection of your home to identify potential problems that may occur later in the year. We follow up our inspection with suggestions and recommendations to prevent pest entry and reduce conducive conditions.
ABARB’S QUARTERLY HOME PROTECTION PROGRAM, YEAR ‘ROUND PROTECTION!
If pests return in between scheduled services to your home, so will Abarb, at no additional charge!